NEWS & EVENTS
Click here to download 2010-13 Yearbook Order Form .
- Monday, May 20 Victoria Day - No School
- Monday, June 3 Staff Meeting/Assembly
- ABC Family Picnic-Thursday, June 6, 2013 - Silent Auction
Proceeds to Elementary Literacy Program
Supper at 5:00 pm
Saskatchewan Express at 6:30
Followed by Silent Auction
$10 Beef on a Bun Plate (includes beverage, salad & dessert)
$5 Hotdog Plate (includes beverage, salad & dessert)
Advanced Tickets until June 2nd
Available at Family Foods or Kerr's Grand Grocery
OR reserve tickets by calling the SCHOOL at (306) 372-4222
- Friday, June 14 - Elementary Track & Field\
- Thursday, June 20- PLC 1:40 Dismissal
- Thursday, June 20 Departmental Exams begin
- Saturday, June 29 -Grade 12 Graduation
Click here to see videos of Schools in the Living Sky Division
- We envision a school where academic progress stands along with emotional growth to create a positive sense of self.
- Students and staff show a social responsibility, a sense of community, and a respect of self, others, and their environment.
- The attitude is positive and encouraging in all that we do.
- Students grow as individuals in a safe, caring, and trusting environment to become well balanced citizens.
- Create a safe and positive school climate through the use of moral intelligence activities and PBIS strategies.
- Help students achieve academic success through the use of a variety of learning strategies.
- Expand students reading skills through teaching for vocabulary and understanding.
- Reduce bullying through the use of clear expectations, consequences, and monitoring data.
e communication through formative assessment and timely, focused feedback for students and parents.